Friday, October 06, 2006

Drinking and Driving

I think the title says it all, but if you don't get it my point is don't do it. This week my school lost both a current senior and a well known and liked graduate in drinking related incidents. I didn't know either of them personally, but the fact of the matter is that this was one of the worst weeks I've ever had to live through in school. Everyone was just emotionally drained by the time Tuesday was done and we all had to drag ourselves through the rest of the week. Never take the chance that you might not be fit to drive. If you know that you've probably had a little too much to be safe on the roads, or even just walking home, have a friend whose better off than you take you home. Don't put innocent peoples lives at risk.

That's all I have to say.

No comments: